ApexSQL Edit is an SQL Server code editor with advanced SQL formatting, refactoring and autocomplete functions. Edit SQL using code snippets, templates and more. Translate SQL code into a variety of programming languages. Encapsulate lengthy blocks of code as database objects. Auto-complete SQL code fragments and constructs. Leverage pre-written code snippets and templates to avoid writing frequently used code over and over.
Develop faster with SQL code auto-complete, snippets and tags
Integrate seamlessly with any source control system
Improve your SQL code with formatting and refactoring
Performance profile your SQL at the line level
- Improved performance
- SQL Server 2012 support
- Enhanced auto-complete
- Auto-complete pick list
- Auto-complete object details
- Improved formatting engine
- Version-aware editing
- Syntax highlighting
- Improved object search
- Find unused variables and parameters (code refactor)
- Encapsulate as view (code refactor)
- Change parameters (code refactor)
- Replace one-to-many relationships with associative tables (code refactor)
- Add surrogate key (code refactor)
- Additional support for SQL 2008 and SQL 2005 object types
- Advanced SQL formatting
- Native support for the most popular source control providers
- Support for all MSSCCI compliant versioning systems
- SQL templates
- Visual query builder
- SQL debugging
- Code profiler
- Expand wildcards
- Qualify object names
- Copy SQL code as
- Encapsulate as (code refactor)
- Smart rename (code refactor)
- Object search
- Text search
- Graphical dependencies
- Customizable shortcuts
- Transparent decryption
- Support for all SQL Server versions
ApexSQL Edit is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-17. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
ApexSQL Edit (version 2011.02) has a file size of 17.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 119 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.